Hodo Medical Informatic Solutions Private Limited is providing various web based services to Doctors, Hospitals and also Patients or the public. This includes Websites for Doctors, Hospitals, Electronic Health records for patients, Web based software modules like finance module for hospitals, treatment packages and online consultation booking for patients and so on. We offer various free and paid packages for availing our services. We have designed the service in such a way that our users can control much of what is displayed in their website using the Dashboard provided. The users can also get access to various web based software modules provided by Hodo Medical Informatic Solutions Private Limited all under a single umbrella.|
This agreement on the services provided by Hodo Medical Informatic Solutions Private Limited through its web portal www.myhodo.com is applicable to all visitors and users of any websites designed and maintatined by Hodo Medical Informatic Solutions Private Limited including the doctors, hospitals, patients or other firms or other persons accessing the website hereinafter refered to as "USER"
Whereas The Term "HODO" Applies to the Firm Hodo Medical Informatic Solutions Private Limited with Reg No. 183/2012 located at No.X/631C, First Floor, Thattarumattil, A.C Bazar,P.O Mooniyoor, Malappuram - 676311,Kerala, India, Its Partners, Employess, Reseller Agents, Representatives, Associates
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Hodo, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
Your myhodo.com Account and Site. If you create a Website using myhodo.com Services, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and site, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the site. You must not describe or assign keywords to your site in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Hodo may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Hodo liability. You must immediately notify Hodo of any unauthorized uses of your Site, your account or any other breaches of security. Hodo will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
Responsibility of Contributors.If you operate a Site, comment on a Site, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
By submitting Content to Hodo for inclusion on your Website, you grant Hodo a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your Site. If you delete Content, Hodo will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Hodo has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Hodo's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Hodo's reasonable opinion, violates any Hodo policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Hodo's sole discretion. Hodo will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
Payment and Renewal.
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your Site is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other Sites and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your Site is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your Site's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Hodo or otherwise.
Premium Web Services.
- General Terms.
- Optional paid services such as extra storage, domain purchases, or hosting are available on the Hodo Website (any such services, an "Upgrade"). By selecting an Upgrade you agree to pay Hodo the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service (additional payment terms specifically for VIP services are described below). Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Upgrade fees are not refundable.
- Domain Registration Fees are not Refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
- Unless you notify Hodo before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel an Upgrade, your Upgrade subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such Upgrade (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time in the Upgrades section of your site's dashboard.
Medical Treatment Packages Booking.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for the Premium Web Services account you agree to pay Hodo the setup fees and monthly fee as applicable from time to time in exchange for the services availed. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your Services are established and in advance of using such services. Hodo reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on 30 days written notice to Hodo.
- Support. All our paid Services include access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by sending email to email@example.com at any time (with reasonable efforts by Hodo to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the Paid Services. "Priority" means that support for Premium Services customers takes priority over support for users of the standard, free myhodo.com Services. All Premium Services support will be provided in accordance with Hodo standard Premium Services practices, procedures and policies.
Online Consultation Booking.
- Charges; Payment. After the package Payment Advance is paid onlineas per required by the Package Defenition for booking a treatment package online you will get a confirmation of your admission date,time and other details in your email address. You have to carry the invoice along with you while you get admitted for the treatment. After you recieve satisfactory treatment you have to provide the payment slip to the hospital on the day you are discharged. Hodo issues the payment to the hospital only after verifying that the treatment was satisfactory and when the hospital presents the payment slip to hodo.
- The Payment slip collected from the patient by the hospital during discharge ensures a satisfactory treatment recieved by the Patient availing the Medical Treatment Package.
- In case of any issues faced by the Patient during his stay in the hospital the issue has to be immediately notified at firstname.lastname@example.org for a solution.
- If the Patient Cancels the Package after booking Hodo does not assure a complete refund. Transaction Costs will be deducted by Hodo and the Hospital loss beared due to blocking of rooms or transportation arrangements or any other arrangements already made will be deducted by the hospital and the balance amount remaining will be refunded.
Responsibility of Website Visitors. Hodo has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Hodo does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Hodo disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which myhodo.com links, and that link to myhodo.com. Hodo does not have any control over those websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Hodo website or webpage, Hodo does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Hodo disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-hodo websites and webpages.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Hodo asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by myhodo.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify myhodo.com Hodo will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Hodo will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Hodo or others. In the case of such termination, Hodo will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Hodo.
Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Hodo to you any Hodo or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Hodo Medical Informatic Solutions Private Limited,myhodo.com, the hodo logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with myhodo.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hodo or Hodo's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Hodo or third-party trademarks.
Advertisements. Hodo reserves the right to display advertisements on your Site..
Domain Names and Hosting. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities. Domain Registration is done in www.name.com and Hosting of Hodo client websites done in www.godaddy.com The Terms and conditions specified in their respective websites will be applicable for the USER for Domain Name Registration and Hosting Services.
Changes. Hodo reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Hodo may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Termination. Hodo may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your myhodo.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a Premium Web Services account, such account can only be terminated by Hodo if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Hodo's notice to you thereof; provided that, Hodo can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". Hodo and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Hodo nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
Limitation of Liability. In no event will Hodo, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Hodo under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Hodo shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Hodo, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement
Hodo Medical Informatic Solutions Private Limited reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Hodo Medical Informatic Solutions Private Limited's sole discretion.
Conflicting Terms :If there is any conflict between the user agreement and any other contents of the website or any other documents, this user agreement shall govern. Whether such document is issued prior to or after this user agreement or is signed or acknowledged by any personal related to myhodo.com
Jurisdiction: The terms of this agreement are exclusively based on and subject to Indian law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Ernakulam, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website. Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Hodo may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns
Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Hodo and USER concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Hodo, or by the posting by Hodo of a revised version.
- Charges; Payment. After the Consultation booking charges are paid online you will get a confirmation of your booking date, time and other details in your email address. You have to carry the invoice along with you while while coming to the hospital. After you receive satisfactory Consultation you have to provide the payment slip to the Doctor or his/her receptionist after availing the consultation. Hodo issues the payment to the hospital/Doctor only after verifying that the consultation was satisfactory and when the hospital/doctor presents the payment slip to hodo.
- The Payment slip collected from the patient by the hospital during discharge ensures a satisfactory treatment recieved by the Patient availing the Medical Treatment Package.
- Patients booking online will be given preference in token and waiting over other regular patients.
- In case of any issues faced by the Patient during the consultation in the hospital the issue has to be immediately notified at email@example.com for a solution.
- If the Patient Cancels the Consultation after booking Hodo does not assure a complete refund. Transaction Costs will be deducted by Hodo and the Hospital loss if any beared will be deducted by the hospital and the balance amount remaining will be refunded.
Terms of Service Effective from January 11th 2011.